Ed Berliner: Sports/News Talk Radio
Joe Casale, Agent, Attorney & “Smartest Guy in the Room”: Idiot fans, sports gambling profits, and the “underrated” Drew Brees
John Fricke, Morning host on “The Score” in Atlanta & the best College Football Analyst anywhere: “Chaos” when Alabama loses, UM needs to rediscover their “thug” image, no dumping on Dan Quinn
Jay Busbee, “Yahoo Sports”: NASCAR’s incessant fiddling with the rules & losing some luster at the Daytona 500
Michael Chour, “The Sounds of Animals”: A life dedicated to saving dogs in SE Asia from the dog meat trade.
Emily Harney, Award winning boxing photographer: Training & stepping into the ring to raise money fighting cancer.
Peter Guralnick, Music critic and author: Aretha Franklin and the impact of soul music on America.
Commentator, “Speaking of Sports”, 940 WINZ Miami “The Sports Animal”
– The delusional conspiracy theorists claiming EVERY game is called in favor of the New England Patriots.
– Of course Rick Pitino lied. It’s part of the job description for a lot of big time college coaches.
– The College Football National Championship game will remain meaningless until the players are actually paid.
– Derek Jeter gets zero respect as co-Owner of the Miami Marlins because he hasn’t earned it.
– 5 minute “Sizzle Reel” of recent comments, quips, discussions and discourses.
“Speaking of Sports”: Syndicated Short form commentary
- THE NFL, CTE head injuries, and the one critical question few are asking
- ESPN makes the correct call in changing announcer assignment in Charlottesville
- The American cancer that is OJ Simpson
- 4th of July Special: Not ALL athletes are created equal, and that’s a GOOD thing
- “Mile High Sports”, Denver CO: Time to put an end to the Summer Olympics
- ESPN New Hampshire: The dysfunctional NFL franchise that is the Miami Dolphins
- “The Keith Sims Show”: The greatest franchise con job in MLB history
- MONTAGE: “Moments of Mirth” proving not everything in radio has to be serious
- WTKK, Boston: Gun Control and the Constitution