Ed Berliner has been at the epicenter of the greatest time of change in American media history.
When what used to be a few nightly newscasts based on solid journalism and ethics, has morphed into a gargantuan media machine that chews up and spits out stories, and reputations, far too easily. There remain solid media machines that should be trusted, but sifting thru them and being able to tell them apart is the key.
Companies of every size and every individual has a reputation to protect, a solid image to preserve, and must have the tools to understand the 21st Century media and how it affects every facet of our lives.
“Mastering the Media” is Ed’s “insider” lifeline for those seeking more than a casual knowledge of social media, broadcast programming, the print news media, and how it all ties together.
While Ed is one of the more sought after media trainers in the industry, this is not a media training course. This is the education you cannot get and will not get from any other media trainer or corporate media training service. While Ed works with a number of C-Level Executives, foreign dignitaries, politicians, attorneys, media professionals and others preparing them for life and appearance in front of the camera, this speaking program is designed to educate everyone on what social and broadcast media would prefer you not know about their tactics.
At the conclusion of “Mastering the Media”, every member of the audience will understand how to manipulate the media to their advantage, the traps to avoid in allowing social media to ruin a business or a personal life, and how easy it is to be duped into becoming nothing more than a media pawn.
This is vital media education for the 21st Century, and will lead to a higher level of personal brand, integrity and leadership.
Ed Berliner’s highly interactive “Always Be Closing” Secrets to Successfully Selling Yourself” is available as individual or combined speaking, training and consulting sessions for appearances such as Sales & Marketing Conferences * C-Suite Corporate Culture & Employee Engagement Training * Professional & Personal Inspirational & Leadership Events * Management & Leadership Training * Human Resources Staff Educational Training * Corporate Retreats & Private Meetings * “1 on 1” Business Psychology Training * Corporate Brand & Retention Meetings * Athletic Department & Athletes Brand & Media Training * Broadcast & Social Media Training Programs.
Having Ed Berliner as a partner means more than the standard Trainer & Speaker.
Now Available for inclusion in every Program:
– Pre-Event Customized Video Features & Promotions for use in your Marketing.
– Pre-Event Media Appearances for your In-House or Regional/National Media Sales & Marketing.
– Integrating Ed’s and your Social Media for Promotion, Sales & Marketing.
– Providing Customized Content for Pre-Event Sales Promotions & Packages.
– Personal Appeals to those Critical Individuals & Groups for Your Event.
– Podcast Features with Your C-Level Management Syndicated on Ed’s Platforms.
– Informational Podcast Features for Syndicated, Sales & Marketing Pre and Post Event.
– Post-Event Edited Video Features and Interviews Recorded On-Site.
– Download Availability of your Entire Event Unedited & Edited for Content and Time.
– Integration of Recorded Event Material with Your Produced Material for Teaching Module Marketing.
– Ed will be the Emcee for Special Events as part of your Complete Event Package.
With the world watching, centuries of history was disappearing in smoke and flame. The news that Notre Dame cathedral was [...]
One is the prestigious anchor for one of the most notable news programs in television history, an author, and [...]
Joe Biden had one chance to put out the fires over his alleged mistreatment of women in the past. One chance, and he took to Twitter. Then proceeded to blow it as he and his handlers failed to make one thing perfectly clear, and it may indeed cost him any chance at the 2020 Democratic Presidential nomination.