FROM THE ANCHOR CHAIR
- “Mastering the Media”: Teaching the inner workings of the media and how to use it to your corporate and personal advantage.
- The difference between real news and “fake news”, and how it affects your personal opinion and public brand.
- The pitfalls of social media: How to avoid them, make them work for you, and how to use social media for personal and professional profit.
- Instruction for C-Level and staff in conjunction with Human Resources to avoid social media mistakes and how to correct them.
- The history of social and standard broadcast media interaction, why it’s important to understand the new dynamic for a positive brand.
- The proper use of marketing and sales in both social and standard media, and the differences between their use and abuse in messaging.
- Media training for appearances on all forms of media as guest, expert analyst, spokesperson and brand representative.
- “The Show that Never Ends”: How the media of today is in essence the same media of 50 years ago, and where specific changes in media use have damaged corporate brands.
Now Available for inclusion in every Training & Speaking Program:
– Pre-Event Customized Video Features & Promotions for use in your Marketing.
– Pre-Event Media Appearances for your In-House or Regional/National Media Sales & Marketing.
– Integrating Ed’s and your Social Media for Promotion, Sales & Marketing.
– Providing Customized Content for Pre-Event Sales Promotions & Packages.
– Personal Appeals to those Critical Individuals & Groups for Your Event.
– Podcast Features with Your C-Level Management Syndicated on Ed’s Platforms.
– Informational Podcast Features for Syndicated, Sales & Marketing Pre and Post Event.
– Post-Event Edited Video Features and Interviews Recorded On-Site.
– Download Availability of your Entire Event Unedited & Edited for Content and Time.
– Integration of Recorded Event Material with Your Produced Material for Teaching Module Marketing.
– Ed will be the Emcee for Special Events as part of your Complete Event Package.