SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING, MANAGEMENT & TRAINING
- Production & Integration with newly produced and existing profit generating content, creating compelling and eyeball/revenue generating stories for use on multiple platforms.
- Participation in Ed’s exclusive “Road Map” process for determining only necessary expenditures.
- Complete review of P&L processes followed by requested recommendation and/or management of ROI in conjunction with CFO.
- Profile Development, Tracking, Engagement & Reporting on scheduled basis.
- Increase brand awareness, drive traffic, generate new leads and start/increase revenue growth.
- Sales and marketing best practices, including origination and oversight of specific plans in both areas.
- Develop & implement promotional media integration for maximum marketing of corporate branding and publicity.
- Develop & manage corporate growth in conjunction with media integration of brand message, including media scheduling and buying services.
BROADCAST/STANDARD MEDIA CONSULTING, MANAGEMENT & TRAINING
- Production of video, audio and printed media content for integration with social media and for standalone promotional purposes.
- Consulting and management of sales & marketing best practices, with a focus on content for use as promotional vehicles for corporate brand.
- Distribution & media purchasing management for all content including commercials, promotions, short features for newscast inclusion and long form programming.
- Media training services for C-Level Executives and those interacting with the media to ensure a positive message on product and brand.
- Booking management for appearances and interviews on standard and social media platforms.
- Educational support for Human Resources focusing on social media training and crisis communications.
- Retention and support for current team members by focusing on lessons learned from social media.
- Talent support for media content hosting, voice-over production, content authoring, brand target scriptwriting and distribution
- Spokesman services for specific events and corporate brand related promotions.
INTEGRATED MEDIA CONTENT PRODUCTION & MARKETING/DISTRIBUTION/LICENSING
- Production of original media components designed for use on multiple platforms, from full length programs to clips for promotion.
- “1 on 1” or panel style interviews with client guests and officials, all designed to reach maximum global viral audience with unique storytelling.
- Targeted demographic video and audio for personal & corporate websites including promotional messages and sponsorship inclusion.
- Distribution management of all media content featuring specifically edited materials designed for specific media outlets.
- Client inclusion as part of Award winning & exclusive Entourage Management program “The Man in the Arena” hosted by Ed Berliner.
- Post production insertion in all elements of targeted messages, promotions, advertisement and marketing designed for specific demographics.
- Targeted branding for release to specific demographics via social, broadcast, audio, podcast, print and digital media.
- Maximization of public relations and marketing value to outlets seeking specifics material balanced for highest possible ROI.
- Consulting & management of all or targeted promotional and advertisement media time purchases.
- Digital purchasing strategy leveraging digital campaigns with comprehensive internal & external data and analytics.
- Focusing on long term goals of media placement with regard to proper ROI and outlet selection.
- Working with current staff or directly overseeing production of all large scale media promotional materials.
- Consulting or direct management of brand distribution materials to social, broadcast, print and digital media.
- Consulting on budgetary procedures and implementation of purchasing for standard broadcast networks.
- “Mastering the Media”: Teaching the inner workings of the media and how to use it to your corporate and personal advantage.
- The difference between real news and “fake news”, and how it affects your personal opinion and public brand.
- The pitfalls of social media: How to avoid them, how to make them work for you, and how to use social media for personal and professional profit.
- Why standard Public Relations is not enough to properly market individuals and corporate brands.
- Instruction for C-Level and staff in conjunction with Human Resources to avoid social media mistakes and how to correct them.
- The history of social and standard broadcast media interaction, why it’s important to understand the new dynamic for a positive brand.
- The proper use of marketing and sales in both social and standard media, and the differences between their use and abuse in messaging.
- Media training for appearances on all forms of media as guest, expert analyst, spokesperson and brand representative.
- “The Show that Never Ends”: How the media of today is in essence the same media of 50 years ago, and where specific changes in media use have damaged corporate brands.
CONSULTING, TRAINING & SPEAKING APPEARANCES
Sales & Marketing Conferences * C-Suite Corporate Culture & Employee Engagement Training * Professional & Personal Inspirational & Leadership Events * Management & Leadership Training * Human Resources Staff Educational Training * Corporate Retreats & Private Meetings * “1 on 1” Business Psychology Training * Corporate Brand & Retention Meetings * Athletic Department & Athletes Brand & Media Training * Broadcast & Social Media Training Programs * Broadcast & Social Media Newsroom Culture & Editorial Training
Now Available for inclusion in every Training & Speaking Program:
– Pre-Event Customized Video Features & Promotions for use in your Marketing.
– Pre-Event Media Appearances for your In-House or Regional/National Media Sales & Marketing.
– Integrating Ed’s and your Social Media for Promotion, Sales & Marketing.
– Providing Customized Content for Pre-Event Sales Promotions & Packages.
– Personal Appeals to those Critical Individuals & Groups for Your Event.
– Podcast Features with Your C-Level Management Syndicated on Ed’s Platforms.
– Informational Podcast Features for Syndicated, Sales & Marketing Pre and Post Event.
– Post-Event Edited Video Features and Interviews Recorded On-Site.
– Download Availability of your Entire Event Unedited & Edited for Content and Time.
– Integration of Recorded Event Material with Your Produced Material for Teaching Module Marketing.
– Ed will be the Emcee for Special Events as part of your Complete Event Package.